Iotic receives the support of INFO as EPTE
Iotic has received support from the Aid Program aimed at supporting Innovative Companies with Technological and Scalable Potential, promoted by the Institute of Development of the Region of Murcia (INFO).
This program provides a subsidy of up to 60% of eligible costs, with a maximum of 50,000 euros for Companies with an Innovative and Scalable Business Model and 70,000 euros for Technology-Based Companies and Innovative Technology Companies.
These grants co-financed by INFO and by FEDER funds (European Fund for Regional Development) have the objective of promoting the creation, start-up and consolidation of Innovative Companies with Technological Potential and Scalable.
The eligible expenses in this program are:
1. The direct salary costs of personnel including the mandatory social contributions paid by the company.
2. Expenses of external collaborations directly related to the main activity of the company.
3. Costs of stay in international incubation / innovation / entrepreneurship centers, for a period between a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months, included in the following concepts:
- a. Travel expenses corresponding to transport: plane or train, in tourist class, and travel insurance.
- b. Accommodation and stay expenses: visa, residence or hotel expenses (on a bed and breakfast basis, if applicable) and rental of housing / room.
With this incentive, Iotic aims to satisfy the demand for digital solutions, focused on the use of smart devices, in various fields of action, from IoT, IIoT, implementation of sensors and measurement devices, development of intelligent data management platforms in processes productive and industrial.
Face-to-face interaction with your physician is the most desirable situation for ordering drugs, but some internet pharmacies may offer greater convenience.