Iotic receives the support of INFO as EPTE for the second year
Iotic has once again received support from the Aid Program aimed at supporting Innovative Companies with Technological and Scalable Potential, promoted by the Institute of Development of the Region of Murcia (INFO).
What is the EPTE Program?
This program subsidizes up to 60% of the eligible costs contemplated, with a maximum of 50,000 euros for Companies that have an Innovative and Scalable Business Model and 70,000 euros for Technology-Based Companies and Innovative Technology Companies.
The grants are co-financed by the INFO and by funds from the ERDF (European Fund for Regional Development), and are intended to promote the creation, start-up and consolidation of Innovative Companies with Technological Potential and Scalable.
The expenses that this program subsidizes are:
1. The direct salary costs of personnel including the mandatory social contributions paid by the company.
2. Expenses of external collaborations directly related to the main activity of the company.
3. Costs of stay in international incubation / innovation / entrepreneurship centers, for a period between a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months, included in the following concepts:
- a. Travel expenses corresponding to transport: plane or train, in tourist class, and travel insurance.
- b. Accommodation and stay expenses: visa, residence or hotel expenses (on a bed and breakfast basis, if applicable) and rental of housing / room.
With this incentive, Iotic intends to satisfy the demand for digital solutions in various fields of action, from IoT, IIoT, development of intelligent data management platforms in production and industrial processes and technology applicable to the food sector.